Olá, Visitante. Por favor Entre ou Registe-se. Não recebeu o seu email de activação?
Forum FZ Portugal « NOTÍCIAS « Motociclismo (outros idiomas) « [ab] VIDEO: A.D. Maddox - World's first Ducati-riding, Catholic schoolgirl uniform-wearing, bug-splattering artist

Páginas: [1]   Ir para o fundo
  Imprimir  
Autor Tópico: [ab] VIDEO: A.D. Maddox - World's first Ducati-riding, Catholic schoolgirl uniform-wearing, bug-splattering artist  (Lida 1025 vezes)
Informadora
Administrador
Membro

Prémios: 0
Popularidade: 3

« em: 24 de Janeiro de 2009, 04:02:50 »

VIDEO: A.D. Maddox - World's first Ducati-riding, Catholic schoolgirl uniform-wearing, bug-splattering artist

Filed under: Etc., Videos, Motorcycles
Click above to watch a video of A.D. Maddox's artistry in motion
Sometimes, you come across a hidden gem that not only makes you smile, it makes you glad that there are so many different types of people in this crazy little world of ours. People that sooner or later leave their unique thumbprints on the Internet. So it is with A.D. Maddox, a Jackson Hole, Wyoming artist who most certainly has cornered the market on Ducati 999 riding, plain-speaking, Catholic schoolgirl outfit wearing, bug splattering artistry. In Maddox's own words, the basic approach she has taken to her craft is to "Strap the canvas onto the bike, start riding, and kill bugs. That was my M.O." Eloquently succinct, that. "See, I'm an artist, and I do what I do. I mean, how can I define being an artist? I am what I am?" Indeed. Maddox has been creating her "Bug Gut Paintings" for some time now, and her website displays her 2006 catalog of work which is evidently entirely sold out. Most of the abstract paintings are sized 11"x14" or 14x14" and were priced at $350. Hit the jump for the video and more information, then check out Maddox's work in the gallery below.Gallery: The Art of A.D. MaddoxContinue reading VIDEO: A.D. Maddox - World's first Ducati-riding, Catholic schoolgirl uniform-wearing, bug-splattering artistVIDEO: A.D. Maddox - World's first Ducati-riding, Catholic schoolgirl uniform-wearing, bug-splattering artist originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:56:00 EST.  Please see our terms for use of feeds.Permalink | Email this | Comments

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/01/23/video-a-d-maddox-worlds-first-ducati-riding-catholic-schoo/
Registado

Dont think you are. Know you are!
Páginas: [1]   Ir para o topo
  Imprimir  

Ir para:  
Forum FZ Portugal « NOTÍCIAS « Motociclismo (outros idiomas) « [ab] VIDEO: A.D. Maddox - World's first Ducati-riding, Catholic schoolgirl uniform-wearing, bug-splattering artist

Ajuda sobre o chat
Mover janela de chatOcultar/mostrar chat